The FOCOMM off¬ers a comprehensive line of fiber jumpers for connecting fiber links. Choose from simplex or duplex, multimode (62.5/125 or 50/125) or single mode, SC or ST, jumpers, or pigtails. Assemblies are available in standard lengths of 1, 2, 3, and 5 meters, (custom lengths are also available). Each and every terminated connector is optically tested so that you can be assured that 100% of the FOCOMM-built cable assemblies meet the stringent performance limits as noted in the specifications chart. All jumpers are manufactured using the finest quality connectors and OFNR riser grade fiber
- Compatible with NTT-FC, NTT-SC standard & ST. connector.
- PC ferrule with 20mm radius fast polishing.
- 8 degree angle PC ferrule with ultra low insertion loss.
- Low back reflection loss.
- Easy to handle Environmentally stable.
- Typical Insertion Loss Single-mode: 0.15dB, Multi-mode: 0.3dB.
- Typical Return Loss (*), Single-mode: 50dB, Multi-mode: 20dB
- Operating Temperature :-40~+75c
- Storage Temperature: -55~+85c
- Local area network.
- Fiber optic sensors.
- Testing instruments.