10-Port Industrial PoE+ Managed Ethernet Switch, w/8*10/100/1000Tx (30W/port) + 2*100/1000 SFP Slot
Antaira’s LMP-1002G-SFP is a 10-port industrial Gigabit PoE+ managed Ethernet switch embedded with 8*10/100/1000Tx Ethernet ports that support IEEE 802.3at/af for a maximum of 30W/port, and 2*100/1000 dual rate SFP slots for Gigabit fiber connections. It is a fully manageable Layer 2 Ethernet switch that is pre-loaded with a user-friendly web management console design. It supports the ring network redundancy function using the market’s open standard ITU-T G.8032 ERPS (Ethernet Ring Protection Switch) protocol that has a <50ms network recovery time. The advanced network filtering and security functions, such as, IGMP, VLAN, QoS, SNMP, port lock, RMON, ModbusTCP, and 802.1X/HTTPS/SSH/SSL increase determinism and improve network management for remote SCADA systems or control networks.
The LMP-1002G-SFP is IP30 rated, DIN-rail mountable, and supports a standard operating temperature range of -10°C to 70°C. It also provides high EFT and ESD protection for industrial networking applications, such as, power/utility, water wastewater, oil/gas/mining, factory automation, security surveillance, ITS, or any other outdoor or harsh environment.
- Supports 8*10/100/1000Tx IEEE 802.3at/af Compliant with 30W/Port, and 2*100/1000 SFP Slots
- Network Redundancy Support: RSTP/MSTP, and G.8032 ERPS (Recovery Time <50ms)
- Configuration: Web Console, Telnet, CLI Command
- Supports IGMP v1/v2, up to 256 Groups
- Supports QoS (IEEE802.1p) and CoS/ToS
- Supports IEEE802.1Q VLAN, SNMP v1/v2c/v3
- PoE Ping Alarm Function for PoE Ports Power Recycle
- System Warning Setting for Automatic Warning through E-Mail
- Redundant Power Input Design: 48~55VDC
- Housing: Metal IP 30 Rated; DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Standard Operating Temperature: -10~70C
- 5-Year Warranty