Industrial 4-port secure serial to Ethernet device server with 4xRS-232/422/485 and 2x10/100/1000Base-T(X)
IDS-342GT is an innovative secure 4 port RS-232/422/485 to 2 ports Gigabit Ethernet secure device server with standard features of device server, such like TCP/IP interface and versatile operation modes: Virtual Com, Serial Tunnel, TCP Server, TCP Client, and UDP. In addition, the Windows untility, DS-Tool, could configure multiple devices and set up the mappings of Virtual Com. On the other hand, IDS-342GT can simultaneously transfer data up to 5 redundant host PCs to aovid Ethernet connection breakdown or any host PC fails. Further, IDS-342GT features HTTPS, SSH, and SSL encryption to assure the security of critical data transmission.
IDS-342GT supports RS-232/422/485 and provides dual redundant power inputs, 12~48 VDC, on terminal block to guarantee a non-stop operation. With wide operating temperature, -40~70oC, and rugged IP-30 housing design, IDS-342GT series could operate in the harsh industrial environment. Therefore, IDS-342GT is the best solution to the high demand of secure serial to Ethernet critical data communication.
- Operating Modes: Virtual Com, Serial Tunnel, TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP, Modbus Gateway
- Redundant multiple host devices: 5 host devices: Virtual COM, TCP Server, TCP Client mode; 4 IP ranges: UDP
- Support Modbus Gateway : Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU, Modbus ASCII
- Security: SSL data encryption; secured management by HTTPS and SSH
- Event Warning by Syslog, SNMP trap, Relay and Beeper
- Configurable by Web-based and Windows utility (DS-Tool)
- Various Windows O.S. supported: Windows NT/2000/ XP/ 2003/VISTA(32/64bit)/ Windows 7(32/64bit)