Industrial 1-port RS232/422/485 to 2-port 10/100TX Device Server
IDS-5012 is an innovative secure 1-port RS-232/422/485 to 2 port LAN serial to Ethernet device server featuring the standard features of device server, such like TCP/IP interface and versatile operation modes: Virtual Com, Serial Tunnel, TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP. In addition, the Windows utility, DS-Tool, could configure multiple devices and set up the mappings of Virtual Com. The features of NAT Router Pass-Through, DDNS, and PPPoE make it more convenient for administrators to configure ORing’s device servers through NAT router from different IP domains or Internet via modem remotely. On the other hand, IDS-5012 can simultaneously transfer data up to 5 redundant host PCs to aovid Ethernet connection breakdown or any host PC fails. Further, IDS-5012 features HTTPS, SSH, and SSL encryption to assure the security of critical data transmission.
IDS-5012 supports RS-232/422/485 and provides dual redundant power inputs, 12~48 VDC, on DC power jack and terminal block to guarantee a nonstop operation. With wide operating temperature, -40~70°C, and rugged IP-30 housing design, IDS-5012 could operate in the harsh industrial environment. Therefore, IDS-5012 is the best solution to the high demand of secure serial to Ethernet critical data communication.
- Operating Modes : Virtual Com, Serial Tunnel, TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP
- Redundant multiple host devices : 5 host devices : Virtual COM, TCP Server, TCP Client mode 4 IP ranges : UDP
- NAT Pass-Through : the user can manage IDS-5012 through NAT router
- Security : SSL data encryption ; secured management by HTTPS and SSHIP Access : IP White List
- Internet Communication : PPPoE authentication
- Update DNS Hostname : DDNS
- Dual redundant Ethernet port support redundant mode(Recovery time < 10ms)
- Ethernet switch mode enable Daisy Chain
- Event Warning by Syslog, Email, SNMP trap, and Beeper
- Configurable by Web-based and Windows utility (DS-Tool)
- Various Windows O.S. supported : Windows NT/2000/ XP/ 2003/VISTA(32/64bit)/Windows 7(32/64bit)