Industrial 1-port Modbus Gateway with 1xRS-232/422/485 and 1x10/100 Base-T(X)
IDS-M311 is an innovative 1-port Modbus Gateway which converts between Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU/ASCII. IDS-M311 is mainly designed for easy integration of Modbus RTU/ASCII devices and network based Modbus TCP devices without changing currently existed structure. While IDS-M311 is able to support up to 31 RTU/ASCII devices in its serial port, thus this model can effectively connect a high density of Modbus nodes to the same network. In addition, the Web Configuration Interface could configure multiple devices and set up IDS-M311 operation mode for different application requirement. IDS-M311 allows user to select from master or slave mode for user to access Ethernet slave devices or Serial slave devices.
IDS-M311 supports RS-232/422/485 and provides dual redundant power inputs, 12~48 VDC, on DC power jack and terminal block to guarantee a non-stop operation. With wide operating temperature, -10~60oC, and rugged IP-30 housing design, IDS-M311 could operate in the harsh industrial environment. Therefore, IDS-M311 is the best solution to the high demand of secure serial to Ethernet critical data communication.
- Operating Modes: RTU Master, RTU Slave, ASCII Master, ASCII Slave
- Supports up to 16 TCP connections and 32 requests simultaneously
- Convert between Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU/ASCII
- Provides 1xRS-232/422/485 software selectable serial communication
- Internet Communication: PPPoE
- Update DNS Hostname: DDNS
- Event Warning by Syslog, Email, SNMP trap, and Beeper
- Dual DC power inputs
- Configurable by Web Interface
- Various Windows O.S. supported: Windows NT/2000/ XP/ 2003/VISTA(32/64bit)/ Windows 7(32/64bit)
- DIN-rail and Wall mount enabled