Industrial 1-port RS232 to 802.11 b/g WLAN and 2-port 10/100TX Device Server
IDS-1112 is an innovative secure 1 port RS232 to 802.11b/g WLAN, up to 54Mbps, and 2 port LAN device server featuring the standard features of device server, such like TCP/IP interface and versatile operation modes: Virtual Com, Serial Tunnel, TCP Server, TCP Client, and UDP. In addition, the Windows untility, DS-Tool, could configure multiple devices and set up the mappings of Virtual Com. The features of NAT Router Pass Through, DDNS, and PPPoE make it more convenient for administrators to configure ORing’s device servers through NAT router from different IP domains or Internet via modem remotely. On the other hand, IDS-1112 can simultaneously transfer data up to 5 redundant host PCs to aovid Ethernet connection breakdown or any host PC fails. Further, IDS-1112 features HTTPS, SSH, SSL encryption, and 802.1X to assure the security of critical data transmission.
IDS-1112 supports RS-232 and provides dual redundant power inputs, 12~48 VDC, on DC power jack and terminal block to guarantee a non-stop operation. With wide operating temperature, -10~65oC, and rugged IP-30 housing design, IDS-1112 could operate in the harsh industrial environment. Therefore, IDS-1112 is the best solution to the high demand of secure serial to WLAN critical data communication.
- High Speed Air Connectivity: WLAN interface support up to 54Mbps link speed
- Operating Modes: Virtual Com, Serial Tunnel, TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP
- Redundant multiple host devices:
- 5 host devices: Virtual COM, TCP Server, TCP Client mode; 4 IP ranges: UDP
- NAT-pass through: user can manage IDS-1112 through NAT router
- High Security Capability: SSL data encryption; secured management by HTTPS and SSH: IP Access: IP White List; wireless: WEP / WPA / WPA2 / 802.1X / TKIP
- Internet Communication: PPPoE
- Update DNS Hostname: DDNS
- Event Warning by Syslog, Email, SNMP trap, and Beeper
- Configurable by Web-based and Windows utility (DS-Tool)
- Various Windows O.S. supported: Windows NT/2000/ XP/ 2003/VISTA(32/64bit)/Windows 7(32/64bit)