Industrial IEC 61850-3 Ethernet to fiber media converter with 1x10/100Base-T(X) M12 connector to 1x100Base-FX fiber or 1x100Base-FX SFP socket
IMC-P111 M12 series is a cost-effective solution for the conversion between 10/100Base-T(X) M12 connector and 100Base-FX interface; it allows you to extend communication distance by optical fiber. IMC-P111 M12 series are designed for power substation application and rolling stock application, fully compliant with the requirement of IEC 61850-3 and IEEE 1613. IMC-P111 M12 series supports MDI/MDIX auto detection, so you don’t need to use crossover wires. IMC-P111 M12 series Ethernet switch use M12 connectors to ensure tight, robust connections, and guarantee reliable operation against environmental disturbances, such as vibration and shock. IMC-P111 M12 series with wide operating temperature range from -40 ~ 85oC and accepts a wide voltage range power inputs, so it is suitable for harsh operating environments.
IMC-P111 M12 series also support the LFP (Link Fault Pass-through) feature. When one side of the link fails, the other side continues transmitting packets, and waiting for a response that never arrives from the disconnected side. Use the DIP-Switch to enable the LFP function, then IMC-P111 M12 series will force the link to shutdown as soon as noticed that the other link has failed, giving the application software a chance to react to the situation. Therefore, the IMC-P111 M12 series is reliable media converter and can satisfy most demand of power substation and rolling stock application.
- Designed for Railway application and fully compliant with the requirement of IEC 61850-3 and IEEE 1613
- Leading EN50155-compliant Ethernet switch for rolling stock application
- Supports 1 port 10/100Base-T(X) auto-negotiation and auto-MDI/MDI-X
- Support Ethernet to fiber or Ethernet to SFP port
- Support LFP (Link Fault Pass-through) function
- Supports full/half duplex operation
- Supports store and forward transmission
- Supports relay output for power failed alarm
- Provided DIP-Switch to setting function
- Ultra-rugged enclosure M12 connector for toughest industrial usages
- High reliability and rigid IP-30 housing
- DIN-Rail and wall mounting enabled