Industrial Rack mount card type Ethernet to fiber media converter with 1x10/100Base-T(X) and 1x100Base-FX, SFP socket
RMC-111 series is industrial rack mount card type Ethernet to fiber media converter for rack-mounted chassis box of RMC-1000, that supports hot-swappable and easy installation to RMC-1000. RMC-111 series is a cost-effective solution for the conversion between 10/100Base-T(X) and 100Base-FX interface, it allows you to extend communication distance by optical fiber. RMC-111 series supports MDI/MDIX auto detection, so you don’t need to use crossover wires.
RMC-111 series also support the LFP (Link Fault Pass-through) feature. When one side of the link fails, the other side continues transmitting packets, and waiting for a response that never arrives from the disconnected side. Use the DIP-Switch to enable the LFP function, then RMC-111 series will force the link to shutdown as soon as noticed that the other link has failed, giving the application software a sign to react to the situation. Therefore, the RMC-111 series to collocate RMC-1000 is reliable media converter and can satisfy most demand of operating environment.
- Supports 1 port 10/100Base-T(X) auto-negotiation and auto-MDI/MDI-X
- Support Ethernet to fiber or Ethernet to SFP port
- Support LFP (Link Fault Pass-through) function
- Supports full/half duplex operation
- Supports store and forward transmission
- Provided DIP-Switch to setting function
- Hot-swappable, High reliability and easy installation
- Up to 18 slot high density installation in RMC-1000 chassis on 19 inches rack