IPS-2042P is a lite-managed redundant ring PoE Ethernet switch with 4x10/100Base-T(X) P.S.E. function and 2x100Base-FX SFP socket. IPS-2042P support Power over Ethernet, a system to transmit electrical power, along with data, to remote devices over standard twisted-pair cable in an Ethernet network. IPS-2042P switch has 4X10/100Base-T(X) P.S.E. (Power Sourcing Equipment) ports. P.S.E. is a device (switch or hub for instance) that will provide power in a PoE setup. With complete support of Ethernet Redundancy protocol, O-Ring (recovery time < 10ms over 250 units of connection), Open-Ring, O-Chain and STP/RSTP (IEEE802.1w/D) can protect your mission-critical applications from network interruptions or temporary malfunctions with its fast recovery technology. IPS- 2042P can be managed centralized and convenient by a powerful windows utility — Open-Vision. The wide operating temperature range from -40 to 70°C can satisfy most of operating environment. Therefore, the switch is one of the most reliable choice for easy managed and Fiber Ethernet application.
- Fastest Redundant Ethernet Ring : O-Ring (Recovery time < 10ms over 250 units of connection)
- Open-Ring support the other vendor’s ring technology in open architecture
- O-Chain support the multiple redundant ring technology
- RSTP/STP (IEEE 802.1w/D)
- SNMP v1/v2c/v3 support for secured network management
- Configurable by Web-based and Windows utility (Open-Vision)
- Support LLDP (Link Layer Discovery Protocol)
- Event notification through Syslog, Email, and SNMP trap.
- Two 100Base-FX SFP port support for long distance connection
- 4 ports support P.S.E. based on IEEE 802.3af standard up to 25 Watts per port
- Rigid IP-30 housing design
- DIN-Rail and wall mounting enabled