Industrial 8-port slim type unmanaged Gigabit PoE Ethernet switch with 8x10/100/1000Base-T(X) P.S.E.
IGPS-1080A is unmanaged PoE Ethernet switch with P.S.E. function. IGPS-1080A supports Power over Ethernet, a system to transmit electrical power, along with data, to remote devices over standard twisted-pair cable in an Ethernet network. IGPS-1080A switch has 8X10/100/1000Base-T(X) P.S.E. (Power Sourcing Equipment) ports. P.S.E. is a device (switch or hub for instance) that will provide power in a PoE setup. The wide operating temperature range from -40 to 70°C can satisfy most of operating environment. Therefore, the switch is one of the most reliable choices for PoE Ethernet application.
IGPS-1080A can be used in connecting several PoE P.D. Ethernet devices like IP-Camera or other Ethernet devices. In addition, there are two different power inputs at terminal block to avoid interruption caused by power down. When the primary DC power input fails, the backup power input will take over immediately to guarantee a non-stop operation.
- Provides 8x10/100/1000Base-T(X) PoE (P.S.E.) ports
- Supports P.S.E. based on IEEE 802.3at standard up to 30 Watts per port
- Rigid IP-30 housing design
- DIN-Rail and wall mounting enabled
- Supports Jumbo frame up to 9KBytes
- Supports wide temperature -40~70 degree for harsh environment
- Supports 50~57VDC redundant power input and reply output