Outdoor IP67 IEEE 802.11a/n Wireless Bridge (Pre-Configured Pair of Units) w/built-in 19dBi@5GHz Antenna
Antaira’s APX-120N5 model is a high performance "Pre-Configured" IP67 rated Wireless Bridge (in a pair of units) supports IEEE-802.3a/n wireless communication standards. The unit is a PoE Powered Device and can be powered from either 24 or 48 volt PoE standard. Each unit consumes 7.5W of power with an output radio power of 800mW.
It supports long range communication with a maximum data rate of up to 300Mbps. The built-in antenna is 19dBi@5Ghz dual-polarization and supports an operating temperature of -20°C ~ 70°C. It is designed with IEEE 802.11i and 802.1x security authentication.
APX-120N5 is a pre-configured pair of units designed for rapid deployment in Point-to-Point wireless bridge applications. The user is not required to log onto the wireless device for any software setup or configuration. The pair of units features pre-setup for IP addresses, ESSID names, and WPA2 security information that allow units to automatically connect to each other upon powered up and immediately begin passing data.
- Point-to-Point Pre-configured Wireless Bridge
- IP67 Outdoor Waterproof Housing Design
- IEEE 802.11a/n Compliant
- Maximum Data Rate: 300Mbps
- Supports IEEE 802.11i / 802.1x Authentication
- PD (Power Device) IEEE 802.3af Compliant
- Built-in 5GHz 19dBi Dual-polarization antenna
- Long distance Communication
- Adjustable Antenna Elevation (25 º Up/Down)
- Internal Antenna Signal Strength Indication by Web Console
- Temperature Range: -20 to 70 ºC
- Pole Mounting Bracket is included
- 2 Year Warranty