Industrial High-Power 802.11a/b/g/n Outdoor AP/Bridge/Client with Dual GigE LAN Ports, Dual Radio 2.4GHz + 5GHz, IP67, EOT -20ºC~70ºC
Antaira Technologies’ APX-5700 series is a waterproof IP67 rated industrial gigabit dual wireless network Access Point (AP). This managed wireless device has two independent radios, each connected to a gigabit Ethernet port and two MIMO antennas for enhanced throughput. The APX-5700 is capable of simultaneously supporting a 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless networks. The APX-5700 series utilizes an Atheros chipset and boasts network robustness, stability and wider network coverage. This series of wireless products is capable of operating as an access point, client, bridge or repeater and also includes some routing capabilities making it suitable for a wide array of wireless applications.
The outdoor unit can be protected by utilizing the grounding plane that is conveniently located within the mounting bracket. The APX-5700 series receives power though the Ethernet port and is a PoE Powered Device (PD) that conforms to the IEEE802.3af standard. This series of outdoor wireless products has an operating temperature of -20 to 70°C.
To provide security and privacy, the access point is armed with the latest wireless security features such as IEEE 802.11i standards, MAC address filtering, IEEE 802.1x authentication and WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption to ensure privacy for the heterogeneous mix of users within the same wireless network. The unit also incorporates a unique set of advanced features such as virtual AP to deliver multiple services and long-range parameter fine-tuning which provides the access point with the ability to auto-calculate parameters like slot time, ACK time-out and CTS time-out to achieve a longer range.
- Single Unit Design Featuring Dual Independent Radios
- IP67 Outdoor Waterproof Housing Design
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n Compliant
- Industrial MIMO Wireless Solution
- Maximum Data Rate: 300Mbps
- 2* 10/100/1000Tx Fast Ethernet Ports
- Supports IEEE 802.11i / 802.1x Authentication
- Supports IEEE 802.1q VLAN Tagging
- Secured Management by HTTPS and SSH
- Supports Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- PD (Power Device) IEEE 802.3af Compliant
- Temperature Range: -20 to 70 ºC
- Pole Mounting Bracket is included
- 5 Year Warranty