The patch panel is a 19 inch rack mountable RJ45 jack panels, Each panel has cutouts that accept virtually all snap-in jacks, the kits includes the new icon labels with plastic holders that you mount on the front of the panel for easy port identi¬fication .Blank anodized panels can be mounted directly to an EIA standard 19 inch relay back or cabinets.
- Design to mount to any standard 19" rack or cabinet 24 -port Cat 5E Patch panel.
- Space saving, high-density 1U.
- Black Electrostatic Powder-Coated Steel: phosphor bronze with tin plating over nickel. Meet or exceed the requirement of ANSI /TIA/EIA 568B.2
- Use keystone jacks and keystone inserts to confi¬gure your panel to accommodate a variety of schemes
- Sturdy Aluminum Plate around RJ 45 Jacks
- Phosphor bronze with 6-50 micro inches gold plated.
- Available with T568 A .T568 B wiring pattern and meeting the requirement of Cat 5E standard.
- Color Coded TIA/EIA 568A (international) and 568B (AT&T Standard)
- Wiring For Easy Installation
- Termination accepts 22,24 26 AWG (0.64 ,0.5 and 0.4 solid wires
- Metal sheet: Corrosion resistant steel
- Plastic :¬fire self-extinguish high impact plastic