The patch panel is a 19 inch rack mountable RJ45 jack panels, Each
panel has cutouts that accept virtually all snap-in jacks, the kits includes
the new icon labels with plastic holders that you mount on the front of the
panel for easy port identi¬fication .Blank anodized panels can be
mounted directly to an EIA standard 19 inch relay back or cabinets.
• Design to mount to any standard 19" rack or cabinet
24 - 48 port Cat 5E/Cat 6 Patch panel.
• Space saving, high-density 2U.
• Black Electrostatic Powder-Coated Steel: phosphor
bronze with tin plating over nickel. Meet or exceed
the requirement of ANSI /TIA/EIA 568B.2
• Use keystone jacks and keystone inserts to confi¬gure
your panel to accommodate a variety of schemes
• Sturdy Aluminum Plate around RJ 45 Jacks
• Phosphor bronze with 6-50 micro inches gold plated.
• Available with T568 A .T568 B wiring pattern and
meeting the requirement of Cat 5E/Cat6 standard.
• Color Coded TIA/EIA 568A (international) and 568B
• Wiring For Easy Installation
• Termination accepts 22,24 26 AWG (0.64 ,0.5 and 0.4 )
• Metal sheet: Corrosion resistant steel
• Plastic : fire self-extinguish high impact plastic