10-Port Industrial PoE+ Gigabit Managed Ethernet Switch, w/8*10/100Tx (30W/Port) + 2*Gigabit Combo Ports (2*10/100/1000Tx RJ45, or 2*100/1000 SFP Slots)
Antaira’s LMP-1002C-SFP is a 10-port industrial Gigabit PoE+ managed Ethernet switch that is embedded with 8*10/100Tx Ethernet ports that support IEEE 802.3at/af for a maximum of 30W/port, and 2*Gigabit Combo Ports with 2*10/100/1000Tx RJ45 or 2*100/1000 Dual Rate SFP Slots for Gigabit Fiber. This series is a fully manageable industrial Ethernet switch pre-loaded with standard Layer 2 network management software. The gigabit combo ports provide flexibility to users for either 10/100 or 1000Tx Fast Ethernet or plug in SFP Modules for 100MB or Gigabit Fiber connection to achieve bandwidth or distance concern applications.
The LMP-1002C-SFP has a compact form factor design with an IP30 rating, DIN-rail mounting, and standard operating temperature support from -10°C to 70°C. It also provides high EFT and ESD protection for any industrial networking application within factory automation, ITS, power/utility, water wastewater, or any other outdoor or harsh environment.
- Supports 8*10/100Tx IEEE 802.3at/af Compliant with 30W/Port, and 2*Gigabit Combo (2*10/100/1000Tx RJ45 & 2*100/1000 SFP Slots
- Network Redundancy Support: RSTP/MSTP, and G.8032 ERPS (Recovery Time <50ms)
- Configuration: Web Console, Telnet, CLI Command
- Supports IGMP v1/v2, up to 256 Groups
- Supports QoS (IEEE802.1p) and CoS/ToS
- Supports IEEE802.1Q VLAN, SNMP v1/v2c/v3
- PoE Ping Alarm Function for PoE Ports Power Recycle
- System Warning Setting for Automatic Warning through E-Mail
- Redundant Power Input Design: 48~55VDC
- Housing: Metal IP 30 Rated; DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Standard Operating Temperature: -10~70C
- 5-Year Warranty