FOCOMM 2U 16 slots media converter chassis. The 16 slots media converter chassis media converter chassis should be used with card-type media converters.The 16 slots media converter chassis can hold at most 16 pieces card-type converters.
It can work stably and adapt broad width of voltage .It can store strong power and can be operated and managed easily.
The maintenance of this chassis is also very easy. This option is the very one to meet the requirements of good stability, high capacity, good integration and good quality.
This option supports hot-swap convert modules .It can work with single power supply or dual power supply as users wish, when the power supply should be maintained or changed ,it is not necessary to pull-out the converters ,this makes the maintenance easy. With all these advantages, this option can supply users with an effective solution of networks.
- When you unpack this product package, please check the devices with packing list.
- Install the converter chassis in a standard 19” cabinet and fix it.
- Insert the card-type converter to the guide rails of the slot, leaving the bigger side of the screws ahead. Make sure the power plug of card-type converter is inserted in power port of chassis. When the card-type converter is fully and firmly fit the chassis, fasten the screws. Follow the above steps, install all necessary card-type converters in the chassis, then block up any slots not for. use temporarily .Then go to step 5.
- Insert the RJ45 twisted pair to the electrical port of converter, and insert the fiber to the fiber port of the converter .Then connect the supplied AC to DC power adapter to the receptacle at the back of the chassis, attach the plug into a standard AC outlet with a voltage range from 100 to 260 Vac or a DC outlet with a voltage of 48 Vac. Then turn the power switch on, the POWER LED Lamps in the chassis will on and at green color (For 16 slots media converter chassis, the POWER LED Lamps are in both front side and back side.)Then the fans began to work, that shows the power supply of the chassis is normal and stable. The LED Indicator Lamps of converters installed in chassis should indicate valid network connections and working status. Then the chassis began to work stably.
- If the chassis is with dual power supply, please turn on both two power supply, and they will work together. This will extends the life cycle of the power supply, and can make sure the chassis work normally in case one of them broken down.