FOCOMM Ethernet over Coax. It can be used in pair or one to multi. The equipment can transmit by telephone line, Ethernet cable, UTP or coax, etc. all kinds of common cables. Also have the excellent isolation and thunder prevention or anti-jamming function. In the practical project, this device is proved to be of high performance in surge prevention. It transmits IP video or Ethernet up to 1.5km at a max rate 70Mbps over existing coax, this cut the cost by avoid re-cabling when swapping analogue cameras for IP/Megapixel models.
- Modulation frequency: 2 MHz-28 MHz
- Modulation method: OFDM
- Encryption: AES128-bit encryption
- Networking: One Master and 7 Slaves
- Protocol：IEEE802.3/u 10Base-T, 100Base-TX, IEEE802.1Q VLAN, IEEE802.3af/at
- Support Auto-sensation of MDI/ MDIX at Ethernet port, compatible with NIC, switch and HUB etc.
- Support up to 1522Bytes data packet
- Support Store and forward working mode; backpressure on Half-Duplex and flow control Full-Duplex.
- Power supply range: DC 12V-56V
- Operation temperature: -20-70℃
- Support Ethernet ESD protection and EFT