FOCOMM EOC1C4E-15 is a conversion device for Ethernet over Coax. It can be used in pair or one to multi. The equipment can transmit by telephone line, Ethernet cable, UTP or coax, etc. all kinds of common cables. Also have the excellent isolation and thunder prevention or anti-jamming function. In the practical project, this device is proved to be of high performance in surge prevention. It transmits IP video or Ethernet up to 1.5km at a max rate 70Mbps over existing coax, thus cut the cost by avoid re-cabling when swapping analogue cameras for IP/Megapixel models. NT-EN4100 series POE version provides 4 POE port. It is no need for power adaptor and power cord, then be based on POE technology that can supply power for HD cameras, wireless AP, IP telephone equipment over the Ethernet Cable. Our EOC support IEEE802.3af (15.4W) and IEEE802.3at (25.5W) standard. Our EOC1C4E-15 also support POE power supply. (Local side can supply power over coax cable for the remote side IP camera and equipment.) Equipment default is slave
- Modulation frequency: 2 MHz-28 MHz
- Modulation method: OFDM
- Encryption: AES128-bit encryption
- Networking: One Master and 7 Slaves
- Protocol：IEEE802.3/u, 10Base-T, 100Base-TX, IEEE802.1Q VLAN, IEEE802.3af/at
- Support Auto-sensation of MDI/ MDIX at Ethernet port, compatible with NIC, switch and HUB etc.
- Support up to 1522Bytes data packet
- Support Store and forward working mode; backpressure on Half-Duplex and flow control Full-Duplex.
- Power supply range: DC 12V-56V
- Working temperature: -20-70℃
- Support Ethernet ESD protection and EFT
- POE (15.4W) and POE+ (25.5W) supported (optional)