FOCOMM DUAL FIFER 10/100/1000 Ethernet media converter adopts switching technology to fulfill media conversion. It complies with IEEE802.3z and IEEE802.3ab standards, and supports two types of media network connections: 10/100/1000Base-T and 1000Base-SX/LX. It inter-converts electrical signals of 10/100/1000Base-T twisted pairs with optical signals of 1000Base-SX. It extends the network transmission distance from 100m to 80km via fiber optical cable. It supports transmission in multi-mode dual fiber; single-mode dual fiber.
- Supporting inter-conversion between 10/100/1000Base-TX and 1000Base-SX
- Supporting full-duplex and half-duplex and its auto-sensed
- Supporting automatic cross connection of twisted pair interfaces, facilitating system commissioning and installation
- Supporting the transmission of extra-long VLAN packets
- Supporting Quality of Service (QoS) and ensuring the transmission of VoIP packets;
- Supporting STP to form a redundant network