FOCOMM SINGLE FIBER GIGABIT Ethernet media converter adopts switching technology to fulfill media conversion. It complies with IEEE802.3z and IEEE802.3ab standards, and supports two types of media network connections: 10/100/1000Base-T and 1000Base-SX/LX. It inter-converts electrical signals of 10/100/1000Base-T twisted pairs with optical signals of 1000Base-SX. It extends the network transmission distance from 100m to 80km via fiber optical cable. It supports transmission in multi-mode single fiber; single-mode single fiber.
- Card-type or stand-alone, apply in centralized management 2U aluminum chassis
- Using WDM wavelength 1310nm and 1550nm to achieve single fiber bi-directional transmission
- Broadcast filtering feature/Address auto learning/ Automatic update feature/Store and forward operating mechanism
- Cache is 512KB, MAC address table is 4KB
- Ethernet 10Base-Tx to 10 Base-Fx or 100Base-Tx to 100Base- Fx or 1000Base-Tx-1000Base-Fx fiber media converter
- Support IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3U, IEEE 802.1X,IEEE 802.3Z/AB, IEEE 802.1d protocol
- Supports full-duplex or half-duplex backpressure flow control work, and with auto-negotiation capability
- TP port supports 100Mbps, 10Mbps, two TP port could match different rate (When full-duplex bandwidth up to 2*Mbps)
- Provide remote link loss diagnostics, TP port and FX port link connection diagnostic, dynamic data transmission, full / half duplex, rate indicator
- Provide single RJ-45 port , and support automatically cross-recognition, connected with switch, set line
- FX port with good feature, strong compatibility and high reliability, can be well compatible with Cisco, Nortel, 3COM etc.
- Excellent after-sales service, providing three years quality assurance and life-long maintenance services