Industrial 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless AP/VPN/Router
The APR-3100N series is an 802.11a/b/g/n high-performance wireless device. It is capable of data transfer rates up to 300 Mbps. It is easy to extend the reach and number of computers connected to your wireless network. The APR-3100N wireless router's VPN capability creates encrypted "tunnels" through the internet, allowing a remote office or traveling users to securely connect into the user’s corporate network from off-site.
It is a fully manageable industrial Ethernet device that supports the standard Layer 3 Ethernet configurable settings. This product series is IP30 rated and DIN-rail mountable that provides a standard operating temperature range (-10°C to 60°C) and an operating temperature range (-10°C to 70°C).
- Supports IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n with Link Speed up to 300Mbps
- WEP / WPA / WPA-PSK (TKIP, AES) / WPA2 / WPA2-PSK (TKIP, AES) / IEEE 802.1x / RADIUS Support
- WAN Access Restriction by URL Address or by Key Words
- Supports QoS
- Supports AP, Client, Bridge, Router, and Repeater Mode
- Daisy Chain Support to Reduce Usage of Switch Ports
- Redundant Power Inputs: 12 ~ 48VDC on Terminal Block
- Secured Management by HTTPS and SSH
- Supports Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- Supports IEEE 802.1q VLAN Tagging
- Supports Watchdog and Auto Reboot
- 5-Year Warranty